Well, I am finally better! Yea! Being sick is really not fun especially when it's the busiest time of the year at work! We were supposed to celebrate my dad's birthday the Friday I got sick, so we postponed it and celebrated last night. That was a very enjoyable time. You'd think that with my entire family living in the same town that we would be able to find time to get together more often, but that doesn't happen as much as we would all like. Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday, Dad!
Ben is currently at a gun show with his Uncle in Des Moines so it's just Sofie and me today. This is the first weekend I haven't worked in a really long time so, hmmm....what should I do? I am going to bring out the big guns and tackle some Spring cleaning! I'm armed and dangerous people with Pledge, my vacuum, and the mentality that I'm ready to pitch stuff out! I better get going so this mentality lasts all day!
Happy Saturday everyone!
Sourdough French Bread
1 day ago

Sounds amazing... I would love a day devoted to cleaning, maybe then I'd feel "caught up". I just need to find someone to watch my boys for me first. :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck!