"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace." Ecc. 3:1-8

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Horrible Weekend!

Warning! This post is going to be mainly me venting so read at your own risk.

After working 11 hours on Thursday, I think it caught up with me because at 9 p.m. that night, I got sick. Not the "I need sleep" type of sick, it was the "sick to my stomach" sick and it was not fun! I slept all day Friday and Saturday. Today is the first day where I feel like I am getting back to my normal self. Of course, I'm still not 100%. I have hardly eaten anything so I feel really weak.

Thank goodness for Ben. Not only has he taken really good care of me while I was sick, he also has taken care of Sofie.

Speaking of Sofie, this morning, I noticed she needed brushed and groomed so I started giving her a haircut. As I was trimming away, she moved a little and squealed. I accidentally cut her! I feel utterly terrible! I can't believe I did that! So I immediately quit the grooming session and gave her a treat and a new bone. I just hope that she doesn't get an infection. Maybe later this afternoon, I will finish her haircut. I just don't know if I'll be up to it, though!

Oh! And to top off the weekend...our house got egged over the weekend. Yeah! Fab-u-lous! NOT! Thankfully, Ben was still up when the first egg hit so he stopped any more from coming .It could have been a lot worse. But nevertheless, it still really makes me mad that other people would vandalize our property.

 
So right now at our house, I am still recooperating from being sick, I have a half-groomed Bichon (who is in pain due to my cut), and a wonderful husband who cleaned up the egg and took care of me. What a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment